- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation of bullet train project in Ahmedabad with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe. Let’s look at the important things of this project …
- How long will it take to complete project?
- The government has said that this project will be completed by August 15, 2022.
- How much expense?
In the next 5 years, Rs.110,000 crores will be spent. Each year, Rs 20,000 crore will be spent. Japan is giving a loan of Rs 88,000 crore at an interest rate of 0.1%. The entire loan is to be returned in 50 years
- stations alloted;
From Sabarmati railway station, the distance of 508 kilometers between Bandra-Kurla Complex Mumbai will be fixed in 2 hours 58 minutes. 12 stations are proposed- Bandra Kurla, Thane, Virar, Bhoisar, Vapi, Bilimore, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati.
- What will be the speed?Maximem design speed will be 350 km / hr and maximum operating speed will be 320 km / hr
- Such would be the beginning
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited will operate the project. First of all training centers will be constructed in Vadodara, where 4 thousand employees will be trained. Then crossing the river, road and rail lines, many bridges will be constructed.
- Thousands of people will get employment
20 thousand people will be employed in the construction of this project.
- This will be the track
- 96 percent of the entire track i.e. 468 km will be elevated. 6 percent i.e. 27 km tunnel and 12 kilometers of bullet train will run on land
- Construction material
- The construction of this project will require about 120 lakh cubic meter of concrete, 55 lakh metric ton, 15 lakh metric tonnes of steel.
- How much will the ticket cost?
You will have to spend Rs 2,700 to Rs 3,000 for traveling between Ahmedabad and Mumbai. This distance from the plane is fixed at Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,000.