Lord Gautam Buddha is one of the greatest persons in history who gave humanity a priceless gift in the form of Buddhism. More than 40 million people believe in their established religion today.
Let’s take a look at some of the precious thoughts of God Gautam Buddha –
1. The world is full of grief. The reason for these miseries is our desires. Overcoming desires can cause sorrow to perish.
2. If one of your desires is fulfilled then the second desire is born immediately.
3. Keeping anger is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it on someone else – it burns itself in you.
4. Anyone can make two mistakes while walking on the path of truth – not deciding the whole path or starting at the beginning.
5. Good health is the greatest gift, trust is the best relationship and satisfaction is the biggest wealth.
6. Never be dependent on others to accomplish their work.
7. Do not pay attention to the past, do not think about the future, focus your mind on the present time.
8. Never be the cause of someone’s grief.
9. The person who controls his anger somehow, he is never sad.
10. The person who understands a loss in his own way and who is in good company, always has good fortune.
11. We will not get the punishment of mistakes made by us immediately, but sometimes it does not get time together.
12. Thousands of hollow words are a word that brings peace.
13. I never see what has been done, I only see what remains to be done.
14. Keeping the body healthy is our greatest responsibility, otherwise we will not be able to strengthen our mind.
15. Peaceful people live life with joy, they have no effect of victory or defeat.
16. The person who speaks and keeps quiet while doing his job, remains away from suffering.
17. Just as the storm can not move a mountain, the praise praised in the same way does not affect the great person.
18. It is better to pursue meditation for one thousand years without being meditating on one day in a life wisely.